RedRidge Finance Group and Interlink Capital Strategies announce the capitalization of a new lending joint venture ExWorks Capital, LLC. Exworks offers export trade financing solutions to U.S. exporters and qualified international buyers using ExIm Bank loan guarantees and insurance, private insurance, letters of credit, etc., as appropriate. With a staff of experienced, international finance experts, including the former COO and Vice Chairman of the U.S. ExIm Bank and the former CEO of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the firm is uniquely qualified to offer creative solutions to support export sales and direct foreign investments in emerging market economies. Unlike a traditional lender, ExWorks can be more creative and flexible in solving international financing problems.
By creating a specialized financing platform to help small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s) increase exports generally, as well as go after the growing emerging country marketplace, ExWorks provides 4 basic services: Export Trading, Working Capital Financing, Term Financing to Overseas Customers and Financial Advisory Services.
RedRidge Finance Group
RedRidge Finance Group’s direct origination and lending business spans nationwide across many industry lines and business sectors, utilizing a host of lending structures. With decades of combined direct lending experience, RedRidge management prides itself in analyzing each credit based on its unique circumstances. RedRidge will principally use senior debt structures to meet the needs of prospective customers beyond the initial transaction.
A thorough but timely underwriting and approval process allows RedRidge to finance companies experiencing significant growth or in the midst of a turnaround while completing transactions under the tight timelines. With a modest information exchange, a RedRidge professional can immediately assess the feasibility of your request and provide a structure that fits your needs.
Direct Investment Criteria
- Financing solutions for requests from $1million to $30million
- Focused on financing for growth, acquisitions and restructurings – including debtor-in-possession loans and exit financings
- Loan types include: accounts receivable, inventory, revolvers, secured term loans; cash flow loans
- Loan terms range from 12-36 months and ability to close in 30-45 days
- Industries: business services, specialty finance, consumer finance, healthcare, staffing, manufacturing, retail, transportation, wholesale distribution, food processing and distribution, automotive, energy, technology and infrastructure